- Category: Archive 2011
- Hits: 1021
- Lost Hills Weather Site
- Maxmen International Info
- NFFS MOY Candidates?
- SEN Mailing List - encore
- Pan American Open
- Fab Feb Reminder
Lost Hills Weather Site
2011 MAXMEN INTERNATIONAL
A World Cup and America’s Cup Event
PLACE: Bissonette Mirage Field, Lost Hills, Ca. USA
SCHEDULE: - F1E Tuesday, Feb. 15th (organized & run by SCAT)
- F1A Friday, Feb. 18th (7 rounds + flyoffs)
- F1B, C and P Sat., Feb 19th (7 rounds + flyoffs)
7 rds each day, starting at 8 am, 1 hour rds for A,B,C
1st. round extended max per rules for A,B,C
5 rds., 1 hour each starting at 9 am.
SPECIAL NOTES: - FAI Sporting License is mandatory for all competitors flying F1A, B, C
- US competitors can mail entry form, with fees, to CD (email entries from US flyers will not be accepted)
- Non US competitors may email entry and pay upon arrival
- All non-AMA competitors must pay $28 AMA Affiliation fee
- Entries are considered late if not received by Feb. 13, 2011
- Fees are double for late entries
- Circling under models on a motorcycle for the purpose of creating lift is prohibited
- RDT will be permitted in all classes. In those classes where it is not specified, the rules shall be the same as the corresponding bigger classes.
2221 King St. #2, San Luis Obispo, Ca. 93401 USA
LOCAL MOTELS: Lost Hills Motel 6 661-797-2346
AMERICA’S CUP BANQUET
DATE: Feb. 19, 2010
PLACE: Wasco Elks
PROGRAM: Dinner and America’s Cup Awards presentation
COST: $23.00 for adults, $13.00 for Juniors
2011 MAXMEN INTERNATIONAL & A C BANQUET
CITY, STATE, ZIP_______________________________________________________________
FAI LICENSE NUMBER_________________________________________________________
F1A ($25) ______________________________
F1B ($25) ______________________________
F1C ($25) ______________________________
F1P ($10) ______________________________
F1Q ($10) ______________________________
F1G ($10) ______________________________
F1H ($10) ______________________________
F1J ($10) ______________________________
BANQUET ($23) ______________________________
BANQUET under 17 ($13) _______________________________
***LATE FEE FOR CONTEST ENTRY IS DOUBLE. ENTRIES ARE
CONSIDERED LATE IF RECEIVED AFTER FEB. 13, 2011
SEND ENTRIES TO: GEORGE BATIUK
2221 KING ST. #2,
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA. 93401
The NFFS Model of the Year selection committee is seeking nominations of model designs as well any special innovations or activities that are deserving of this recognition for 2011.
There are no published guidelines or criteria for selection, but in the past, technical innovation and competition performance of the nominees have had some bearing on the committee’s selections.
Those MOY candidates selected by the committee will be featured in the 2011 NFFS Symposium with a write up and graphic plan presentation.
Upon selection, it will be the responsibility of the nominator or designer to provide this data to the selection committee for forwarding to the Symposium editor.
The 2011 MOY selection committee is Mike Fedor (chairman), Dick Mathis, Rob Romash, and Don DeLoach.
The deadline for nomination submissions is March 31, 2011. I would prefer that nominations be submitted via e-mail with any text attachments in .doc format and photos/graphic attachments in .jpg format, if possible.
Please submit nominations to:
SEN List Housekeeping
If you suddenly started getting SEN again ...
We are STILL going through our subscriber list to clean it up. From time to time some SEN mail subscriptions get stopped because 5 in a row SEN messages were bounced. This could be because the subscriber's mail box was full, the mail provider was bouncing SEN or some other bogus reason. So we are looking at people who did not stop SEN , used to get it but are not any more and trying to re activate their account. This is because a number of people have comment that they used to get SEN but do not do so any more.
2011 Pan American Open Information:
For anyone interested in signing up for this years contest, please be advised that for the convenience of everyone involved we are no longer requesting advanced formal registration and payment.
Fab Feb Reminder
- Make sure you have your AMA membership done
- FAI card for World Cup contenders
- Have you done your Lost Hill membership
- Have you booked your air fare, hotel, rental car? - I cleaned my trailer!
- Did you pre-enter for the Anselmo Zeri Menorial
- Did you pre-enter for the Maxmen
- Are you ready to have a good time at the Isaacson Winter Classic