- Category: Archive 2009
- Hits: 460
- Radio DT and Junior Flyers
- Pan Am Update
- Maxmen Details and Entry Form
- Ike Correction
- Lost Hills Reminder
Radio DT and Junior Flyers
Art and Ken
Pan Am Open update
In the next SEN archives, can you please post as follow:
Additional Information Regarding the Pan American Open:
- There will a separate award for the top individual Junior performance in each class; entry fee remains the same. Juniors are welcome to form teams or be part of teams.
- Technical note: To avoid the inconvenience of moving, there will not be any rotation of the pole position after each round. Pole positions will remain the same for the duration of the contest.
See you on the field!
2009 MAXMEN INTERNATIONAL
A World Cup and America’s Cup Event
DATE: Feb. 13 – 16, 2009
PLACE: Bissonette Mirage Field, Lost Hills, Ca. USA
- F1A Friday, Feb. 13th (7 rounds on Friday the 13th)
- F1B, C and P Sat., Feb 14th (7 rounds on Valentines Day)
7 rds each day, starting at 8 am, 1 hour rounds
1st. round extended max per rules
- F1G, H, J and Q Sunday, Feb. 15th
5 rds., 1 hour each starting at 9 am.
- Reserve day, Feb. 16th.
SPECIAL NOTES: -FAI Sporting License is mandatory for all competitors flying F1A, B, C
- US competitors can mail entry form, with fees, to CD (email entries from US flyers will not be accepted)
- Non US competitors may email entry and pay upon arrival
- All non-AMA competitors must pay $28 AMA Affiliation fee
- Entries are considered late if not received by Feb. 8, 2009
- Fees are double for late entries
COST: F1G, H, J, P and Q $10 / event
F1A, B and C $25 / event
CONTACT: George Batiuk
2221 King St. #2, San Luis Obispo, Ca. 93401 USA
Ph, 805-546-8231 Fax 805-546-0700
LOCAL MOTELS: Lost Hills Motel 6 661-797-2346
Lost Hills Days Inn 661-797-2371
DATE: Feb. 14, 2009
PLACE: Wasco Elks
PROGRAM: Dinner and America’s Cup Awards presentation
COST: $22.00 for adults, $12.00 for Juniors
2009 MAXMEN INTERNATIONAL &A C BANQUET ENTRY FORM
CITY, STATE, ZIP_______________________________________________________________
FAI LICENSE NUMBER_________________________________________________________
PLEASE ENTER ME IN:
LATE FEES FOR CONTEST ENTRY IS DOUBLE. ENTRIES ARE CONSIDERED LATE IF RECEIVED AFTER FEB. 8, 2009
SEND ENTRIES TO: GEORGE BATIUK
2221 KING ST. #2,
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA. 93401
There was an error in the Rules for the Cat glider [allowing too much rubber] it should be
SUNDAY, Special Event 8:00am - 3:00pm
CATAPULT GLIDER, FAI STYLE!
Seven flights in rounds, concurrent with Mini Events. Rounds six and seven will continue after the mini events. Flights must be flown from the CLG flightline.
90 sec. Max. One 20 sec. attempt per round. For National Cup points, AMA rules will apply, except as previously stated.
Lost Hills Membership Update
This is a reminder for all flyers who visit Lost Hills for contest that you can save some dollars by signing up for membership by January 15th, 2009. With the Issacson, Pan American Open and Max Men in February we would like to have the USA and Canadian flyers who plan on attending sign up by mail before the three contest. With all the foreign flyers attending it is quite a job to sign everybody up at the entry table and we would like to cut down on this work if possible. If you cannot remember what year you have paid for visit the Lost Hills web site http://www.lhffmaa.com/index.html and check on your status. Sign up before January 15th and the cost is $20 or two years for $35. After January 15th the cost is $25 or two years for $40. Thank you for your help.
2412 Deerpark Drive
Fullerton, CA 92835
If foreign flyers who plan on attending the February contest at Lost Hills will send me an e-mail I will send them the entry form for Lost Hills membership and you can make it out and return it to me. In this way we can cut down on the time required for entry. Just return me the form by e-mail and we can settle the money upon your entry at the first of the three contest that you attend. There is a Lost Hills membership for $10 that will cover a two week period. All Foreign flyers must pay an AMA Affiliate membership for $28. Again, thank you for your help.