What is SEN
- Category: About this site
- Hits: 1175
SEN is an email/online newsletter about FAI Free Flight. It is produced on an irregular basis and sent to subscribers by email. Copies are also available on this Web Site and on the NFFS ( National Free Flight Society) web site at freeflight.org.
Contributions are made to SEN by Free Flight Sportsmen and Supporters around the world. SEN is an English language publication but many contributors are not native English speakers.
SEN article are typically about items of interest to those who participate in FAI Free Flight. Examples include:
- Technical articles and questions about Free Flight and related subjects
- Discussion and proposals around rules for competitions
- Announcements about up coming Free Flight Events
- Reports and Results from Past events.
- Individual items for sale or wanted
- Announcements from Free Flight Suppliers
- Information on new products
If you wish to subscribe to SEN there is a subscription form on this web site. Just follow the SEN Sign Up menu item.
The name SEN is a double abbreviation . The S stands for SCAT which is the Southern California Aero Team and EN is for Electronic News. SEN has been published for about 20 years. It replaced SCATTER the SCAT printed newsletter that started in the 1960s